HOW TO JOIN EMICS WORKING GROUP |
Members of EMICS Working Group
In order to be enrolled to
the Working Group one has to fill the candidate's form. Along with the customary information one
has to provide the list of his/her articles (at least two) in peer-reviewed
journals on the relevant theme as well as the full text of one
or more articles in
- actively research in EMICS area and engage new participants to this activity
- popularize EMICS web site, involve new members in the Working Group
- periodically provide new data on their publications that are considered by them to be an important contribution to EMICS research area,
as well as the data on new Internet resources and societies, close to EMICS research area
- periodically (at least 1 paper in 3 years) provide their papers to EMICS e-library
- may post any information on EMICS research area on the site, organize discussions on the topics suggested by them
- may submit proposals on the organization of the EMICS Working Group and modification of the web site
- may access any data contained in EMICS database, including the e-library.
ps format. The files in other formats
should be attached to the e-mail message to our web-master.
The data provided by EMICS Working Group candidate(member)
can be updated afterwards.
After filling in the form one has to choose login and password.
It is necessary for further updating of his/her data.
In order to attach the files that contain texts of the papers in Russian or to provide data on publications in Russian one has to be registered at the Russian version of this site.
It is acceptably to have the same login and password for both versions.
The decision about the enrollment of the entrant to the Working Group is being made after the data provided by him/her are carefully scrutinized. The entrants are informed about the Decision via the e-mail.